Make a Difference
You can make a difference in people’s lives – with donations of your time or money. If you have questions or want to know more, call Cooperative Health at (866) 405-9438.
Here’s your chance to make a real difference in people’s lives. Won’t you help? Donations of every size count.
Thank you for your support. Cooperative Health is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Donations are tax-deductible according to current IRS laws.
What better way to give back to the community than by donating your time? There are a multitude of volunteer opportunities at Cooperative Health – so there’s something that’s bound to be a perfect fit for your skills and experience. Call us at (866) 405-9438 to find out more.
Future Leaders Scholarship Initiative
Cooperative Health is pleased to announce it will be offering college-bound high school seniors the opportunity to compete for college scholarships through its Future Leaders Scholarship Initiative. Scholarship awards will range from $500 to $1,500 and may be used at two- or four-year accredited educational institutions. To be eligible to apply, applicants are required to be active Cooperative Health patients as of January 5 of the year in which the scholarship will be awarded, or a dependent of a full-time Cooperative Health employee who has completed at least one year of employment in good standing prior to the year in which the scholarship will be awarded.
Applicants will be judged based upon their academic achievements, extracurricular and community activities, and the quality of their written essay. Interested students can take advantage of this opportunity by completing three simple steps:
- Stop in at any Cooperative Health location to request a scholarship application packet or download it here: Scholarship Application Form
- Complete the application and required essay, and obtain the required transcripts, along with the signature of a parent or guardian
- Return the completed application with support documentation to: Cooperative Health, Attn: Carol Sightler, P.O. Box 3788, Columbia, SC 29230
There is no fee for submitting an application, but applicants MUST be:
- A patient or dependent of an employee of Cooperative Health;
- College-bound at the time of application submittal; and
- Attending either a two- or four-year accredited educational institution for the first time in the fall or spring semester.
This year’s application window is closed. Winners will be announced in May. Applications are due in early January of each year, so be sure to check this page for updates.
For more information about the Future Leaders Scholarship Initiative contact Carol Sightler at (803) 733-5969, ext. 4167.