Cooperative Health has several pharmacies conveniently located in Columbia, West Columbia, and Eastover. Our pharmacies will save you money on your medications, whether you have insurance or not. Many working adults and their families have benefited from using a Cooperative Health pharmacy.
Who Is Eligible for Our Pharmacy Services?
- Cooperative Health patients of all ages, with or without insurance
- Companies wanting a partner to help with their employees’ health costs
Benefits of Using a Cooperative Health Pharmacy
- Our prices cannot be beat! Because the Cooperative Health pharmacies play an essential role in the community, we receive discounts on medicine, which we pass on to our members. We have vouchers, discount coupons, and co-pay discounts for qualified individuals.
- Our pharmacies provide unique services. The Cooperative Health pharmacies have been recognized regionally and nationally for our innovative delivery of many valuable services. We do more than just filling your prescriptions. At a Cooperative Health pharmacy, you can receive help monitoring your blood pressure, cholesterol levels, and blood sugar levels. We can also help you set goals for achieving good health, such as smoking cessation, losing weight, lowering levels of bad cholesterol, and more.
- Because medication is an important part of your treatment plan. Our pharmacies are a key part of your provider’s treatment plan. The medicines your provider prescribes are essential to your care and are not optional. Using a Cooperative Health pharmacy makes it easier to track how you are doing with your medicine.
Need to speak with a pharmacy team member? No problem. For contact information, click on one of the links below for the pharmacy nearest you. Call during regular business hours and we will be glad to assist you. If you are calling after hours, please leave a voice message and one of our pharmacy staff members will promptly return your call the next business day.
- Cooperative Health Pharmacy in Columbia, South Carolina
- Eastover Cooperative Pharmacy in Eastover, South Carolina
- Five Points Cooperative Pharmacy in Columbia, South Carolina
- West Columbia Cooperative Pharmacy in West Columbia, South Carolina