Future Leaders Scholarship Initiative
Eau Claire Cooperative Health Center (Cooperative) is pleased to announce it will be offering college-bound high school seniors the opportunity to compete for college scholarships through its Future Leaders Scholarship Initiative. Scholarship awards will range from $500 to $1,500 and may be used at a two or four year accredited educational institution. To be eligible to apply, applicants are required to be active patients of the Cooperative as of January 5th of the year in which the scholarship will be awarded, or a dependent of a full-time Cooperative employee who has completed at least one year of employment and in good standing prior to the year in which the scholarship will be awarded.
Applicants will be judged based upon their academic achievements, extracurricular and community activities, and the quality of their written essay. Interested students can take advantage of this opportunity by completing three simple steps:
1. Stop in at any Cooperative practice location to request a scholarship application packet or apply online at Future Leaders Scholarship Initiative
2. Complete the application and required essay, and obtain the required transcripts, along with the signature of a parent or guardian.
3. Return the completed application with support documentation to:
Eau Claire Cooperative Health Center
P.O. Box 3788
Columbia, SC 29230
Applications are due no later than March 31, 2021. Winners will be announced in May 2021. There is no fee for submitting an application, but applicants MUST be:
· A patient or dependent of an employee of Eau Claire Cooperative Health Center;
· College-bound at the time of application submittal; and
· Attending either a two or four year accredited educational institution for the first time in the Fall or Spring Semester.
For more information about the Future Leaders Scholarship Initiative contact Carol Sightler at (803) 733-5969 ext. 4167.
Download the Scholarship Application Form below: